Casa Pacini Vineyard
Casa Pacini Vineyard is planted with 100% Pacini clone on st. George rootstock. We graft our own replants with our own budwood and rootstock from the Pacini Vineyard. Casa Pacini was purchased in 1952 by Lorenzo and Lillian Pacini from the Figoni family. The vineyard was planted around 1920 however half of it has been replanted in 2019 with additional Pacini budwood and St. George Rootstock.