- This event has passed.
Anderson Valley White Wine Weekend
February 18 @ 8:00 am – February 19 @ 5:00 pm
Weekend Ticket Details
$130 per person provides access VIP TASTING EXPERIENCES throughout Anderson Valley all weekend. Each food and wine experience is seated and will last around an hour, up to four (4) experiences per day. You’ll not be able to book overlapping reservations, and our booking system will accommodate for travel time.
HOW THE BOOKING PROCESS WORKS
1. PICK Your Experiences
Visit AVWINES . com to browse all experiences, see our tasting room map & pick your favorites (create a list of all that interest you). You will choose your itinerary WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS, up to four (4) stops per day
2. GATHER Your Group (up to 6 people) – BOOK Together!
In order to be seated together, buy your tickets within the same purchase. Collect full names and birthdays for everyone in your group, up to six. We WILL BE UNABLE to group reservations together after they have been booked.
3. BUY Your Weekend Pass
On our CellarPass event page, click “VIEW EXPERIENCES” to see what is still available based on your party size.
With your tasting experiences and group information collected, click “BUY PASSPORT” to purchase your tickets and make your reservations.
4. REVIEW Other Important Notes:
- Only one visit is allowed per winery during the weekend
- No day of ticket sales will be available
- Tickets are non-refundable
- You can reserve up to four tastings per day for the best experience and to ensure safety
- Advanced tickets sales will end when they are sold out, or at 11:59 pm on Tuesday, February 14th, 2023.
- All attendees must have a ticket to attend
- All individuals on your reservations will be seated at the same time. Sometimes, you may be at nearby tables. Our properties may not be able to combine tables from different confirmation numbers.
- Please print and/or show your phone with the passport ticket. Your schedule for the day can be located via your confirmation email.
- You must arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation window or risk forfeiting your table
- All attendees must be 21 and over and be prepared to show ID at all wineries
- Tasting Rooms reserve the right to refuse service to those who are visibly intoxicated
- No dogs or children; babies in arms (infants) and guide dogs with ID are okay
- We will be photographing parts of the event and reserve the right to use images in future digital promotion. If you see a photographer taking your picture and you do not want us to use this in our event promotion, let the photographer know.
TICKET SALES END on Tuesday, February 14th, at midnight.
Our priority is the health and safety of our guests and community, so all of our wineries will be adhering to strict COVID safety protocols including capacity restrictions to ensure adequate physical distancing. Venus reserve the right to require Covid vaccinations or Covid tests if tasting is indoors. All patrons will be notified of these tastings if applicable.
Reservations are required, and you will be required to choose which wineries you want to visit ahead of time. The travel time widget will help you plot your drive time between appointments.