Economic Summit 2021
Sponsored by American Ag Credit
We have four terrific sessions lined up for you this year.
February 4 – 10am Contract Negotiations, Grape Brokers, Land Value Trends & Financing Solutions
What’s new in contracts and smoke taint clauses?
- Ashley Boulton – Attorney from Downey Brand – Grape Contracts and Smoke Taint
- Mike Needham – Turrentine Brokerage – Grape Brokers: How and Why to Use Them
- Mike Pipkin – Senior Appraiser American Ag Credit – Ag Land Value Trends
- Deanna Martin – Associate VP Lending – Financing Solutions
February 11 – 10am Smoke Exposure 2021
Analysis and chemistry updates, smoke exposure grape contract clauses, what can you do in the vineyard or winery to mitigate smoke exposure
- Clark Smith – wine consultant specializing in smoke taint chemistry, practical vinification protocols, treatments and mitigation. Clark can provide a $100 mini-consultation for members who need guidance tailored to their particular situation. If you would like to request a copy of Clark’s Economic Summit session powerpoint presentation, email Clark at email@example.com.
- Charles Slocum – Tastry wine lab specialist
February 18 – 10am State of the Mendocino Grape & Wine Market
State of the Mendocino Grape & Bulk Wine Market, Marketing Your Grapes
- Glenn Proctor – Ciatti Company
- Chad Clark – Allied Grape Growers
- Shannon Gunier – North Coast Winegrape Brokers
February 25 – 10am PR, Marketing and Social Media 101
Curious how to get your story heard? How do wines make it into publications?
- Michelle Rodriguez – Principal 360viewPR
- Social Media – Grow your audience with Social MediaBrendan McGuigan – Agency Xi