- This event has passed.
August 2023 – Grower Roundtable
August 16 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
August 2023 Topic: Market Updates and Crop Insurance
Connect and grow with other Mendocino County Winegrowers. Grower Roundtables are designed to help evolve agricultural operations. MWI member grape growers are invited to participate in open discussions on important viticulture topics, business practices and other farming matters.
Presentation and program director:
Updates on the National, California and Mendocino County wine and grape markets. Helping you plan for your business and this volatile market.
Ciatti Company Discussions:
1. **Market Insights:** Dive into the the market with insights, directing your business amidst market turbulence.
2. **Strategic Guidance:** Solutions to help you adapt and excel in a market that refuses to stand still.
3. **Seize Opportunities:** Embrace change and thrive. Discover your options in the ever-shifting world of wines and grapes.
George Peterson Insurance Agency
Unveiling the Latest Insights for Northern California Wine Grape Crop Insurance and Critical Factors Demanding Your Attention.
Preserving Your Vines and Vintages:
1. **Navigating the Vineyards:** Discussions of our evolving landscape of grape crops in Northern California. Your Guide to Staying Informed.
2. **Vigilant Observations:** Uncover key considerations that deserve your focus. Equip yourself with knowledge to safeguard your investment.
3. **Guardians of the Harvest:** Understand the Essence of Wine Grape Crop Insurance:
Shield your vines from unpredictable weather swings that impact vineyard quality.
Crop insurance offers assurance, letting you concentrate on the quality of your vintage.
Join the Mendocino Winegrowers Roundtable, Wednesday, August 16th, 11am at the Club Calpella. Lunch will be provided.