Mendocino Winegrowers Inc. (MWI) is a non-profit organization founded in 2012 devoted to promoting the grapes, wines, and wine-growing community of Mendocino County. MWI is the only county-wide organization to represent our growers and vintners and is committed to providing a positive impact on the wine industry here in Mendocino County.
Your support can help us make this happen. Whether as an ongoing member or new, your membership bolsters MWI’s efforts in promoting and supporting the wine industry here in Mendocino County. A membership in MWI ensures that we can continue our efforts on your behalf. Use the form below to. Join online, or download a printable form.
Winery Membership Benefits
Bonded wineries within Mendocino county or wineries that produce and sell wine with an appellation of Mendocino or any Mendocino sub-appellation are considered “Winery Members” according to the MWI bylaws. Throughout the year there are many unique marketing and press opportunities that are specific to MWI members. For example:
- A web page devoted to your winery/tasting room at mendowine.com.
- Increased awareness on MWI social media channels
- Invitation to participate in MWI marketing events such as Technical Tastings, & Taste Mendocino
- Access to MWI’s ongoing relationships with major publications such as Wine Enthusiast and Wine Spectator.
- We act on your behalf in our strategic public relations efforts, resulting in 40+ feature stories highlighting Mendocino County growers and vintners in major publications.